Marktplatz Downloads Tutorials Forum

Designnation bietet auch:

CSS desktop vs laptop display problem ?

Forum » (X)HTML / CSS » CSS desktop vs laptop display problem ?

Hello,

i am a beginner on using CSS.. why is that my output on my design on desktop computer becomes not good and in the right position when i tried to run it on my brother's laptop? is there anything i can about this matter? i mean how am i suppose to do a design that will perfectly display on both desktop and laptop without any changes on the output?

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://www.htmlvalidator.com/CSEForum/viewtopic.php?t=691
Custom Video Creation Service

Thank you

Veröffentlicht von: nixukomut
Veröffentlicht am: 26 Jun. 2018
Bookmarks: social bookmarking yigg it Linkarena Technorati Yahoo Mr. Wrong

Antworten

Anfang

<<

>>

Ende

Chris sagt:
Hey,

you would have to look at different screen sizes. I assume your Desktop PC is scaled on something like HD (1920*1080), whereas most laptops use 1366x768 or a similar size.

You can make yourself familiar with @media parameter, which allows you so modify CSS with the criteria of different screen sizes (google about it and you'll find more, may be W3Schools would be a good page to mention for learning).

Some frameworks / helpers like bootstrap (getboostrap.org) already do that job for you, you just have to use their documentation to learn how to use their approach.

11 Jul. 2018 18:50:03 • Antworten

Anfang

<<

>>

Ende

Antworten

Partner: • Designer in ActionFlash HilfeTutorials.dePixelio.deFlashstar BlogLizenzfreie Bilder